The village of Revel-Tourdan:
General Historical details
- Roman resort of Tourdan.
- Prehistorical and ancient Roman remains
- Bronze tools.
- Roman graves with furnishings.
- Former fortified village of Revel, perched on a hill.
- Rampart remains.
- Château de Barbarin, twelfth century, restored in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries: plaster work, wall paintings, French-style ceilings, and park.
- Former houses in Revel.
- Former Augustine priory.
- Wash houses.
- Seventeenth century restored dovecote.
- Nineteenth century church.
- Roman priory in Tourdan, restored.
- Gallo-Roman excavation findings in Turedonum, in an outbuilding of the former priory.
- Museum of Rural Craftsmanship in Revel, in the former dovecote.